Sunday, August 15, 2010

AIM is destroying my computer?!?

I've had AIM since April, but all of a sudden the computer developed adware and anything else you dont want. Then, I went to the AOL website and signed on to that AIM on ANOTHER computer. Developed same problems.



What is a good instant messaging program that does NOT destroy your computer?



AIM is destroying my computer?!?adware remover



I've had aim for years and its never messed up my computer. Maybe somethings just wrong with your computer and you just happened to download aim around the time your computer got messed up.



AIM is destroying my computer?!?antivirus protection



AOL is terrible. Try MSN messenger or Yahoo messenger. Also you can try ICQ.
I always think googlemail's google talk is good, its simple, but easy to use and very functionable. Unfortunately its not too popular as few people actually know it exists.



MSN is good, but frequently crashes, I use MSN, ICQ, AIM, YIM, Skype, and frankly so far the best is google talk. AIM I haven't notice to bring adware in, the best cure is a good firewall and anti-virus protection, there are freebies all over the web. MSN is the most popular, but I've noticed compared to the others a huge system instability problem with MSN's servers, out of all its actually the most likely to crash out.
I don't see why that would happen unless you were tricked into downloading a fake version or going to a fake website, I use aim and it doesn't do anything to my computer



But a better instant messanger would be MSN Messanger, you can get it off of msn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment