Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Wat antivirus do u use?? can u recomend me some good free antivirus?

can u suggest some good antivirus that can protect my pc from viruses, spyware, adware, and that can offer satisfactory full protection??/pls....



Wat antivirus do u use?? can u recomend me some good free antivirus?internet security



Well, I've had a lot of experience with anti-virus applications. To be frank, each has a downfall.



Here's the breakdown.



Panda Antivirus 2007



Panda AV 07 is very very good in my opinion. The loading time is a little long, and it does lag your computer if you have under 1.5Ghz processor and 512 mb RAM. It detects viruses that aren't even out yet with malicious asm pickups, this has a bad side because it can (and will) interfere with a lot of programs. For example, I tried running an OpenTibia server 24/7 with Panda running. Panda killed my auto-account creation php script because it was accessing and editing files! This is it's biggest downfall!



General Operation - 3/5



Virus pick-up - 4.5/5



Lag - Variable - Giving it a 2/5



Startup speed - 2.5/5



Overall - 3/5



NOD32



NOD32 has got to be the best anti-virus solution I have seen. It's start-up time is under a second, and it has NO lag associated with it on older systems (below 800Mhz and 128mb RAM). It's a great solution to old systems, and picks up ALL the new viruses. I have had no problems with NOD stopping my important processes and will thusly mark it.



  • need advice on
  • good for oily skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment