Friday, August 20, 2010

Can someone please recommend a genuine free spyware blocker?

I am looking for a spy/adware blocker that a; really works, b; is really free and c; isn't a blind leader to other products. I use Norton (yawn...) regularly but now seem to have picked something up that when I go into Google, click on one of the many 'matches' and instead I get something completely different, ususlly a top 100 of something or other. I guess I could do with something to give my system a good 'clean up' too? (I do use Window washer). Any help gratefully received, Thanks.



Can someone please recommend a genuine free spyware blocker?norton internet security



Well try Windows Defender - from Microsoft. Works well cost nothing.



Can someone please recommend a genuine free spyware blocker?spyware remove



I use SpywareBlaster, as well as Spybot and Ad-Aware SE.



They are all free, and seem to work well, with no technical problems.



They are all popular and widely recognised, so no fear of downloading spyware with them.
Adaware
Sure. Try this link:



http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/detai...



It is from Uncle Bill so you can be assured it genuinely works!!
Go to www.superantispyware.com and download the Free version
There are plenty of free spyware removers available. Get one of those before you throw down your hard earned money to buy one. Paying for a spyware remover should be a last resort with so many good free removers on the market. A lot of times, a free package will do the job with you having to come out of pocket.

No comments:

Post a Comment