Wednesday, August 18, 2010

MAC USERS- Have you ever gotten a virus?

My grandpa has a PC laptop and I have to clean it of viruses, trojan horses adware, etc. EVERY TIME I VISIT HIM!!! I takes hours to scan the hard drive and clean everything out. And YES, he has Norton Antivirus and Spysweeper.



I've owned a Apple Powerbook for two years. I've never had a virus or trojan horse and I'm on the internet all the time. None of my friends with Macs have ever had viruses either. Has anyone with a Mac ever gotten a virus? I'm trying to convince my grandpa to get a Mac so he doesn't get so frustrated.



MAC USERS- Have you ever gotten a virus?internet security software



Hi there...I've been working with Macs since 1985 and knock on wood never have been infected with any viruses. :-)



I've had only one client who's Mac was infected with a virus years ago--I cannot even recall what it is now--but out of all the Mac's I maintain for clients they were the only one.



MAC USERS- Have you ever gotten a virus?moto guzzi



You may want your grandpa to switch to a Mac for simplicity. Any computer with any OS is vulnerable to any type of attack. No computer is ''more secure'' than another.



For a good argument, just tell your grandpa that Macs are much easier to use and user-friendly, compared to a Windows machine.
ya and i downloaded a free viris controll too

No comments:

Post a Comment