Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Please Help Save My Spyware Ridden Laptop?

Dear Tech Community,



My laptop is completely overriden with viruses, spy and adware. I hardly can go online anymore as the dozens of popups come flying at me and for some reason wikipedia searches no longer work. I currently own Norton, S and D, and Adaware. Please help me to clear away winfixer and the like as fast as possible before I lose my comp!



Please Help Save My Spyware Ridden Laptop?viruses



If you can get to this site run an online scan and allow it to remove all it finds. Be sure to write down the names of the infections exactly as the programs list them. Do not change anything. Ignore writing down the cookies.



http://housecall.trendmicro.com/



For any infections not removed you need to now download some programs and use this procedure. Download and update the programs. Run them as called for in the procedure.



http://www.filehippo.com/download_ewido/



http://www.filehippo.com/download_cwshre...



MALWARE REMOVAL



Removing infections from your computer is never as easy as aquiring them. Malware infections are not meant to be removed so it takes TIME and PATIENCE to get rid of them. If you do not have T %26 P then you can always do a Reformat.



Malware is a general word for all form of Viruses, Spyware etc. This procedure works for all Malware. Use the appropriate program.



You might be unable to access the Internet after removing the Malware so you will need to run LSPfix or Winsockxpfix (as appropriate). Download one, but do not run until later, if required.

No comments:

Post a Comment