Friday, August 20, 2010

How much should I charge?

I'm selling a Compaq M700 laptop. I don't want to overcharge or sell myself short. The only problem is it needs a new battery. It only works while plugged in.



What should I charge?



SPECS



Pentium III



192 MB RAM



11 GB HD



CD Drive



Video Out



1 USB port



New install of Windows XP - SP2



Office 2000



Adware



Spyware



Brand New Laptop Bag



How much should I charge?adware



Around 250$



How much should I charge?antivirus scan



This is an old machine short on memory to be running XP. Not to be rude - but your laptop is worth $150 tops.
As a used computer reseller, I would sell a laptop with those specs easily for $100 to $200. I wouldn't expect to get much more than that given it only has one USB port and 192mb ram and no CD-R.

No comments:

Post a Comment