Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What laptops are the best for me?

In your opinion, what is the best laptop for me?



*I am a college student and we have wireless internet on campus (so I need a wireless internet card)



*I need software that will keep out viruses, spyware, adware, etc. and I would like this software to be included with the laptop.



*I need office software, especially Word and Powerpoint (or something similar)



*I will be multitasking and I need something quick...



What are your suggestions?



Also, I have around $1200 to spend on this laptop. I don't want an Apple product...I wouldn't know how to work it...Thanks!



What laptops are the best for me?computers



Double check with your college, they may have discounts with vendors. Barring that check Dell, HP or CompUSA and find the best deal. Any laptops available today will meet your needs, price will be the differentiator.



What laptops are the best for me?hijack this



Find something $700 or below ('',) You don't wanna invest on fancy laptops yet, wait 'till you graduate and find a nice job ...



Computers are moving fast, before you know it PC will be smaller than PDA ...



... Just start formulating your resume.



('',)



http://darwin916.com
something like this



  • need advice on
  • good for oily skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment