Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Why am i not able to update my antivirus?

I have two anti virus installed in my computer one is Norton and the other is Trend Micro Office Scan.It takes about four hours to complete a single scan. I found viruses some were removed while some could not be removed.I am not able to update both my anti virus.Now my computer is really slow.I cannot run my adware from Lavasoft properly that too is taking ages for one single scan.I am not able to do disk clean up too. i am having a major problem here, Can anyone help me?



Why am i not able to update my antivirus?spyware remove



if you want to keep both of antivirus run them separately. check if your firewall does not block your antivirus. or there's a possibility that one of antiviruses blocks another.



Why am i not able to update my antivirus?virus protection



Uninstall one of the programs as two anti virus programs working together cause big conflicts to computer.
It could be a virus, itself preventing you from doing this.
You should never have more than one antivirus program installed on the same computer, they interfere with each other and make it so that lots of viruses go undetected.



Download the install file for AVG-free (http://free.grisoft.com), then unplug from the internet, unistall both norton and trend micro, then install AVG, then plug back in and update AVG and run a full scan.
First, it's not advisable to have 2 or more antivirus runnign together, because they tend to interfere with each other, and sometimes even one of then can identify the other as a virus-like program!

No comments:

Post a Comment