Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I get rid of a virus that makes pop up ads of what ever I just searched on the internet?

I ran avg virus scan, seachbot and there were a ton of trojan horses that got deleted. I got infected yesterday. I feel I found most of them but I keep getting pop ups every 2 sec on what ever I search on the internet. How do I get rid of this and is it spyware, adware a virus?



How do I get rid of a virus that makes pop up ads of what ever I just searched on the internet?noton



It could be either adware or a trojan horse. I've had luck with the Lavasoft Ad-Aware SE Personal. It locates both and can quarantine the file and/or delete it. You can get it at:



http://www.lavasoft.com/products/select_...



How do I get rid of a virus that makes pop up ads of what ever I just searched on the internet?stinger



go into help on your web browser to set up your pop up blocker



download firefox2 web browser, more secure. faster.



set it up to delete all cookies, private data and history when you log off the internet,



click on the web link below to download fire fox
its crap that gets loaded onto your PC. its adware. download adaware from download.com and run it. also, go to start, control panel, add/remove programs and remove anything that sounds fishy. usually they say search or assist in the title. you can google the name of anything that sounds weird and see if its worth having
Hello Dear,

No comments:

Post a Comment