Friday, August 20, 2010

Which is the free spy ware to download and quarantine the virus?

I have Ad-adware se personel on my pc.I scan my pc with it and remove (Quarantine) any spy ware it shows. However i downloaded webroot spy sweeper and scaned my pc and to my surprise i have few torjan virus on my pc.Now i cant quarantine them cause i require a suscribed version of software to do that.can anyone help guide me how i can remove the virus and also which is the best free anti-spyware which can both scan and quarantine the virus.



Which is the free spy ware to download and quarantine the virus?computer repair



All of these are ones that I personally use and all are free.After you install any of them,make sure you update them to get the full affect.



Download Grisoft AVG 7.5 Anti-Virus,Anti-Malware.(free)



AVG is a collection of anti-virus protection tools that gives you full protection against viruses, worms, Trojans and malware. AVG provides you with all that you need to be completely protected: including a tool for scanning your hard drive and e-mail, as well as a real-time shield to prevent infections.



Top Features



禄 Provides automatic update functionality



禄 Its a reliable anti-virus scanning engine



禄 Provides free Virus Updates for life



禄 Options to define file name extensions



禄 Real time protection with resident shield, email scanning



http://free.grisoft.com/doc/5390/lng/us/...

No comments:

Post a Comment