Friday, August 20, 2010

Yahoo messenger?

when i am using yahoo messenger (version 8) after approx 1 hour of chatting and or playing games within the yahoo messenger window, i am suddenly unable to see what other people are typing and vice versa. on some occassions i am disconnected totally. I have reloaded messsnger V8, reloaded earlier verisons, used all 4 connection preferences in the messenger setup window, scanned for spyware, adware, underwear, u-name-it-wear, ...all to no avail. I have even upgraded my broadband isp service so bandwidth is not the problem either. can anyone offer some assistance please? thanks in advance.



Yahoo messenger?computer protection



I think this new yahoo messenger is the most worthless piece of software I've ever used. Sometimes it works fine, other times I cannot even log onto the chat rooms. Nothing happens, or sometimes if it feels like it, it'll say chat took longer than expected. I don't even use messenger anymore. Good luck getting it fixed, but look into getting ICQ or something because 8 has been out for quite a while and the problems aren't going away.



Yahoo messenger?free antivirus download



in responce to Jimbo's answer.. ICQ has always slowed my computer down. even when it wasn't running.. if your looking for another alternative, I'd go with msn messenger. though I doubt that you are. I'm sure you'd rather just fix the problem your having. I'm using Messenger 7.5 and I haven't had any trouble with mine. I'm always hesitant to try the new messengers out. Beta to means test.. they don't always have the kinks ironed out yet. so I use what I know works best for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment