Friday, August 20, 2010

Does anyone know why 6's are appearing beside my toolbar buttons?

OK.....I have WindowsME (I know...it rots but I have had it 7 yrs with no troubles so gimme a break! lol) Anyway....today when I open Internet Explorer....I noticed my web pages look and act strange. Sentence blink in and out of bold, my cursors dont match what Im typing, there are 6's beside the buttons on my top toolbars and my fonts keep switching back and forth from bold to normal. Also, I keep getting messages like ''Internet Explorer caused an error in USER.exe'' and others similar to that. I have run adware, antivirus, cleaned cache, deleted cookies. Something tells me its a script or java trouble. Anyone ever see this before? The 6's all over the place are scaring me...is there a 666 virus out there or something? LOL HELP!!!! :)



Does anyone know why 6's are appearing beside my toolbar buttons?norton 360



might be a hacker if u clicked on something by accident cuz they cn steal everything(i mean EVERYTHING THAT IS PRIVATE) and they can screw up your computer, control your cursor and glitch up your screen,even erase everything on your computer!!!!!!:( not too good is it.......sorry i had to break the news to ya....

No comments:

Post a Comment