Sunday, August 15, 2010

Please help me to rate the anti virus/spyware?

Rate and Rank the following anti-virus system.



Norton 2007



Avast!(i am using it)



Avira(used it before)



AVG 7.5



Macfee



kaspersky(used it before)



PC security suite



A-squared free



NOD32(i am using it)



AOL



Rate the following Anti-spyware system



Window defender



spybot search%26destory



spyware doctor



AVG anti-spyware



Adware SE personal(i am using it)



spyware terminator



AVG anti rootkit



Please only answer when you know all the anti-virus and their function.



thank you^^



Please help me to rate the anti virus/spyware?



"Please only answer when you know all the anti-virus and their function." wtf?



they're all pretty good. (except people recommend using both Spybot and Ad-aware -- they scan differently.)



try these sites:



http://www.firewallguide.com/spyware.htm



http://www.av-comparatives.org/



and pcworld, etc.



(isn't both Avast and NOD32 resident protection anti-virus software? you shouldn't use two at once, they can conflict.)



If I paid for secuity software I'd go with Kaspersky myself.



Use most of the Anti-spyware programs there, except "Spyware Terminator" -- never heard of it. (I know that's against your "rules" for me to answer then, but you see, when I don't know about something I go and research it myself instead of creating time-comsuming "tests" for others and expect them to answer completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment