Friday, August 20, 2010

I can't ger rid of malicious ware..there is a window that keeps poping up telling me I have tra

I use mozilla. I have run adware, antivirus, and spyware, but the software has hijacked my explorer and keeps sending me perpetual messages about computer infection. I also keep getting adult content pop ups eventhough i have popup blockers and even if I am disconnected from the internet.



I can't ger rid of malicious ware..there is a window that keeps poping up telling me I have tracking softwareproduct key



go to microsoft download site and get



windows defender



its free it works



'nuf said



good luck



I can't ger rid of malicious ware..there is a window that keeps poping up telling me I have tracking softwaretriumph



Sounds like you could have a Vundo infection. Have a look here:



http://forums.us.dell.com/supportforums/...
Go to start,run,msconfig. Click on Startup. Check off the box you don't need and restart you pc instantly. It should disable anything you don't need.
the Yahoo anti spy helps, also try avg its a free trail download, also mircosoft. My husbands computer got a hijacker and I had to wipe his pc out and start over, which isnt hard.



  • need advice on
  • good for oily skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment