Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can I remove spyware from my links?

Whenever I click links in my blog, the SponsorNet webpage is what shows up even though the correct URL is what I am clicking. I was informed that this is a spyware or an adware. How can I prevent the redirection to the SponsorNet webpage from happening again? It's very frustrating.



I cannot say that this is just in my computer because visitors of my blog also complain of the same thing.



How can I remove spyware from my links?internet security 2006



This is spyware which has affected your computer.



First download any antivirus software eg. AVG antivirus.



(search on download.com), install and update it. Don't scan yet



Next is download Prevx (virus, spyware, trojan, malware removal tool) from http://www.prevx.com, install it and update it. (you can run prevx now, and check for the steps below).



Now restart your computer into safe mode by pressing F8 when computer starts, and then run antivurs software scan. Once virus is detected and deleted (healed).



Now restart your computer into normal mode and run Prevx, the reason why Prevx is supposed to run into normal mode is because it need internet connection to keep checking latest viruses list and and continuous detection.



That its done.



Your computer is safe. Yes but make sure you get some good firewall software too, either from download.com or sourceforge.net.

No comments:

Post a Comment