Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How i Remove Trojan Zlob 4rm my pc at free of cost with --Spyhunter v2.9?

My pc is infected by TROJAN Zlob. 2 remove this trojan i used several spy/adware/maleware/torjan remover. almosts of them works welly %26 they found many infected files,but when i start 2 remove them. the remover wants a product lisences key or seggest me 2 buy the remover from their web site.



but i dont have any credit card 2 buy them. now i'm fustrate with d torjan %26 also d trojan remover.



Plz tell me how i remove those trojan completly from my pc at free of cost.



or how i get d lisences key without using a credit card.



pls help us. many pc users r suffering from this porblem.



How i Remove Trojan Zlob 4rm my pc at free of cost with --Spyhunter v2.9?virus scanner



I've had some experience with this zlob because I've taken it off my computer a while ago. Most people dont' realize that you can't remove all infections using antispyware. Some require speicific software and instructions. Here is a link for removal instructions



http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/i...



Please note that the experts on that forum usually would like to diagnose your problem with a ''hijack'' log. Hijack This is a program which you run on your comptuer and it tells the experts exactly what spyware is on your computer. Visit www.bleepingcomputer.com if you want a good resource on computer security. good luck



How i Remove Trojan Zlob 4rm my pc at free of cost with --Spyhunter v2.9?anti virus software

No comments:

Post a Comment