Friday, August 20, 2010

I think I have a BAD virus, has anyone heard of NETWORM-I.VIRUS@FP?

Please help me...I have AVG, SPYBOT,Adware but nothing is getting rid of it.. Please hep



I think I have a BAD virus, has anyone heard of NETWORM-I.VIRUS@FP?nortin



networm-i.virus@fp is a virus like your computer says. BUT, this virus was created by ''scum-bags'' that want to sell you their programs. If you click the popup or bubble, you're taken to various ''anitspyware'' sites. All of these sites sell ''rogue spyware''. Rogue spyware developers create NetWorm-i.Virus@fp virus that cause false popups to trick a user into buying their programs.



You may first started to notice NetWorm-i.Virus@fp infection in your system tray. It eventually evolves into hijacking your browser. When this happens, you can't open your browser without being redirected to potentially dangerous sites.



Try using this, its free and safe to use.



http://superantispyware.com/



SUPERAntiSpyware is the most thorough scanner on the market. Our Multi-Dimensional Scanning and Process Interrogation Technology will detect spyware that other products miss! SUPERAntiSpyware will remove ALL the Spyware, NOT just the easy ones!



Easily remove over 100,000 pests such as SmitFraud, Vundo, WinFixer, SpyAxe, SpyFalcon, WinAntiVirus, AntiVermins and thousands more!

No comments:

Post a Comment