Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Is limewire really safe?

coz i downloaded limewire and my spyware said that its an adware



Is limewire really safe?stinger



No limewire is not safe...from experience i know and when you download it im not sure about lumewire but other music sharing programs get adware when you download it plus in limewire theres the risk of viruses when downloading a song



Is limewire really safe?virus scanner



I use a Mac and have used Limewire Pro for years and have never had any problems.
No it's not safe. I suggest you don't use it, not unless you want to get caught by the RIAA and get your *** sued.
most people use it
Could be. I've been using it for a few years and haven't had any major problems although I do have to scrutinize my downloads with anti-spyware and cleaners - and I have had to clean up quite a few of them.



One thing though, I'm still using the original version and haven't upgraded to a new version. I think the newer versions probably do have some malware in them.
No limewire isnt safe, your spyware detector is right it contains adware; so you dont want it; the only one that i know off that is meant to be clean is ''kaaza lite k++''



*my virus/spyware scans do not dectect kaaza lite btw



  • need advice on
  • good for oily skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment