Friday, August 20, 2010

Should I update Window XP Pro , to XP SP2?

So far i'm happy with what I have, there are no problems, my PC is working fine with the Xp pro, Ad- Adware and norton Symantec, which are keeping it very clean. I'm hesitant to update to window XP SP2. my friends are as confused as me. What do you think? Please note, I have no interest in firewalls because they seem to slow down the system. Thank you



Should I update Window XP Pro , to XP SP2?norton internet security 2008



Yes, update to Service Pack 2.



I have had no problems or slow-downs with the built-in firewall in SP2 in Windows XP Pro. It is very easy to turn off the firewall if you wanted to. SP2 also monitors whether there is a problem with your anti-virus protection. I have at least a dozen PCs at work that have Windows XP Pro SP2 and performance is very important since they run critical applications 24/7.



I would not hesitate to update to SP2.



Should I update Window XP Pro , to XP SP2?spyware removal



Yea, I would update to SP2 for sure... I just did this actually on my computer... I didn't want to for the longest time because my computer seemed to be running fine... but, I began to come across programs that I couldn't install because they needed SP2... I guess it really depends on what you want to use your computer for.... but, if you like the internet (your obviously on this) than you should upgrade for the simple reason of security updates...

No comments:

Post a Comment