Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I need help fixing my internet explorer. It keeps freezing up and becomes unrepsonsive.?

This happened after I downloaded Norton SymstemWorks from the Symantec website. My internet pages freez up easily, goes to a white screen when it is minimized and I no longer have an address bar. I've scanned for viruses as well as adware and spyware. The ''Help and Support'' for both Norton and Internet Exlorer want $30 or more to help me. Can anyone please help me fix this problem???



I need help fixing my internet explorer. It keeps freezing up and becomes unrepsonsive.?triumph



Ok I think you should do this. Uninstall internet explorer and go to www.downloads.com and look up Mozilla Fire Fox. That is one of the best internet search programs =)



I need help fixing my internet explorer. It keeps freezing up and becomes unrepsonsive.?worms



I'd recommend downloading Firefox. IE has too many problems with regards to security. It's not worth the hassle to fix IE, when you can d/l Firefox which allows you to import bookmarks and settings from IE.
Simply uninstall the IE



Then first install the Norton.



get IE again formt he microsoft website. If you are little more experimentative, you can try beta version of IE7 or otherwise just stick to IE6 version. Thanks
Firefox. It's better anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment