Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I can't use my home page! A page called awarninglist.com warns me W32.Myzor.FK@yf?

Help! Someone is highjacking my page and going to awarninglist.com! The page wont go away, and a pop up warns that I am infected with something called W32.Myzor.FK@yf. What should i do? Adaware SE does not even see the adware and neither does McAfee! Thanks for your help! paul



I can't use my home page! A page called awarninglist.com warns me W32.Myzor.FK@yf?free spyware



Your computer is infected with a hijacker trojan called Zlob which hijacks your homepage to one of many rogue websites including awarninglist.com. Download SpyNoMore from the link below to remove awarninglist.com and the Zlob trojan which put it there in the first place. Another symptom of Zlob Trojan is that it generates fake warning messages like:



System Alert



Critical System Error



System Performance monitor warning



Security Alert: NetWorm-i.Virus@fp



W32.Myzor.FK@yf



http://www.spynomore.com/awarninglist-co...



I can't use my home page! A page called awarninglist.com warns me W32.Myzor.FK@yf?live update



http://www.technibble.com/how-to-remove-...



(i found the above article online: NOTE - i never had this virus so I haven't followed their steps)
download avg antivirus



go to google and type avg



get off internet



turn off mcafee



install avg and run a scan
http://siri.urz.free.fr/Fix/SmitfraudFix...



downlod this free tool and run in safemode and follow the onscreen directions

No comments:

Post a Comment