Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Why does my computer randomly turn off when I'm playing Football Manager 2007?!?!?

Virtually new comp with 2GB of RAM!!!! I'm fairly certain there's no spyware, adware and such.



No other games or programs make my PC crash (with no warning). This is extremely frustrating so the person who manages to help with this problem is a GENIUS!



Please guys it's the only game I care about... it's so addictive...



Why does my computer randomly turn off when I'm playing Football Manager 2007?!?!?liveupdate



probably your video card. It can't take the graphics. Try to crank down your resolution...



Why does my computer randomly turn off when I'm playing Football Manager 2007?!?!?nortin



your computers probably a chick...



sorry, bad joke, i know nothing about computers but good luck!x

No comments:

Post a Comment