Sunday, August 15, 2010

Guys what exactly is netware...I have been told to uninstall netware so I can customise my logon scr

Well I cannot customise my logon window unless I get read of all netware....What is this netware..what should I uninstall.....I hope not my untivirus...is adware netware too??



Guys what exactly is netware...I have been told to uninstall netware so I can customise my logon screen..help.windows



It's been a while, but from what I remember, Netware is Novell's networking software. Instead of using Microsoft's logon servers and client logon, Netware uses it's own client software and logon server software.



It shouldn't be difficult to uninstall. It should show up under Add or Remove Programs in your control panel. It sounds to me like you've got the client software installed on a desktop. Should just uninstall, though you may have to do some configuring if you're trying to join a NT network.



Netware was at one time the leading network software, but like all other successful companies, Novell got over powered by Microsoft.



The Data Analyst - http://www.squidoo.com/thedataanalyst

No comments:

Post a Comment