Friday, August 20, 2010

My computer slowed down and i have a black screen?

I went on the computer one day and it said i had a viruse. so i ran AVG Free, Windows Defender, and Ad-Adware SE Personal and then when i restarted it wen it says welcome for windows XP it takes way longer to load and wonce it goes the Desktopd wallpeper goes then it turns black. I have a Gateway GM5084 with 2 GB of memory and 500 GB Hard drive and a 2GHz proccessor and i have only have it for 6 months. What should i do?



My computer slowed down and i have a black screen?nortan antivirus



Your OS may have been damaged. Try this Win XP repair solution.



http://www.informationweek.com/shared/pr...



I've used it thrice in different PCs. Works for me.



My computer slowed down and i have a black screen?nortonantivirus



Reinstall Windows.

No comments:

Post a Comment