Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I shut down like 40 processes on my task manager.?

I have like 40 processes runing on my PC and I think that most is adware, I use spybot but it doesn't help. I also ran my antivirus on safemode and nothing. My pc is so slow somebody help. It drives me nuts.



How do I shut down like 40 processes on my task manager.?matchless



find out by searching the web what they are, at least 25 to 30 are system or related programs. spybot gos after spyware not adware



How do I shut down like 40 processes on my task manager.?norton 2008



I think the problem may be in your startup programs. Here is a great free program that I use a lot. Try it and see what happens. I think you will be pleasantly surprised. Also r u using a good antivirus? I recomend Kaspersky antivirus. It is rated as one of the best in the world. Also download and run ad aware if you don't have it. Its free and is more effective than spybot for sure. Please check the links below. Good Luck!!!
it's probably the svchost.exe running. mine runs periodically and it takes up all my CPU usage for about 2 to 3 minutes. I just end it, but later it will start back up. I'm lost on that one too. I have no viruses or spyware either.. good luck
If they are adware, like someone else mentioned, get Spysweeper. It is not CPU consuming and eats through malicious code like hot cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment