Saturday, August 7, 2010

My cpu is running 50% at idle. Why?

Hey all,



Have a quick question about my cpu.



First of all i have a gigabyte 965p-ds3 mobo, e6300 conroe 1.86 dual core cpu, evga 7600gt 256mb 128 bit video card, corsair valueselect 1gig 667 ddr2ram, and a thermaltake tr2-430w powersupply.



My computer constantly runs at 50% cpu usage at an idle and the pf usage is around 275.



I do not have any spyware or viruses in my computer that i know of. I have 4 spyware and adware scanners, and a suite that has a firewall and virus with other settings, i also have another firewall on top of that.



any help is appreciated.



My cpu is running 50% at idle. Why?norton antivirus 2007



Pull up your Task Manager by hitting CTRL + ALT + DEL. Then click on the "CPU" column to order the processes by amount of CPU time used. You can then easily see which process is eating your clock time.



My cpu is running 50% at idle. Why?product key



/\



||



i posted this method first



try pressing ctrl+alt delete then click processes and look at the CPU part



give me best answer

No comments:

Post a Comment