Saturday, August 7, 2010

How to remove SPYWARE: Kavo Trojan & ntdelect.com?

Hello to all,



I am having a dilemma right now. My folks PC in Washington has contracted a Kavo Trojan. I am currently in the process of trying to remove this virus, however it keep coming back. Not surprisingly.



I am in CA right now using logmein(remote desktop) in an attempt to remove this virus/spyware. The virus was first detected by McAfee Antivirus .



I have perform the following:



1. Spyware Search %26 Destroy 1.4 w/ latest build



2. McAfee Antivirus w/ latest build



3. Lavasoft Adware Removal 1.06 Build w/ latest Update



Even attempted to look for kavo.exe and kavo0.dll files. Apparently, these files will keep spawning if deleted (McAfee deleted). I have disable the startup service kavo.exe in msconfig. However, I get a pop-up error message. Does anyone know of any method or tools that I can use to remove this virus/spyware. Please keep in mind that I am doing this remotely. I am instructing my folks on the phone. I have already scan my computer w/ McAfee in safe mode.



How to remove SPYWARE: Kavo Trojan %26 ntdelect.com?norton 2008



I use SpyBot-Search and Destroy. It has proved to be really wonderful. It detects almost all spywares, fixes them and also provides immunisation to your sysem. It also scans for usage tracks and clears them such that no spyware can track ur habits. For advanced users, it comes bundles with several very useful tools which give advanced functionality.

No comments:

Post a Comment